darknessfalls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And with the blood and violence thats when Darkness Falls

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Simple Rules For Simple Folks-Read First!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dangereuse
Princess of Demons
Princess of Demons
Dangereuse

Humor : Sick and Perverted

Character Profile
Sexuality: I'll Try Anything Once
Mate: Monogomy is so 1910

Simple Rules For Simple Folks-Read First! Empty
PostSubject: Simple Rules For Simple Folks-Read First!   Simple Rules For Simple Folks-Read First! I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Apr 2009, 12:47 am

For those of you who aren't used to places like this I figured I'd give you a quick rundown to help you out.
-After you've signed up roam around the board for a bit. Most every place has rules to help you along.
-First and foremost figure out what creature you want to be.
-Once you've decided go to the Usergroups located at the top bar and sign up for that group.
-Then head on into DF Member Spot and enter the thread where it says Introductions. There you will create your bio.
-Once you're done with that go into your designated thread and introduce yourself to your fellow creatures. Each group of creatures has their own thread on the board.
-After that feel free post on the board.

**Remember that you are posting as your character in all of these threads so please do not throw in information about your real or daily life. Try and create a fictitious life and back story to follow you throughout the board. This does not mean you cannot use parts of your life to enhance the realness of your character. After all inspiration comes from experience.

This board is an escape from reality and a dive into their inner most fantasies and fears,
There is a place for out of character posting in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Remember
once you get on the board you become the character you have established
here so have fun with it and be that which you cant be in reality!!
1.Respect Your Fellow Members-Do not insult, disrespect or harass any of the members.
2.Stay In the Lines-Everything is designated, 'There is a place for everything
and everything in its place', some wiggle room is given but do not
overstep the bounds.

Everyone is entitled to a 2nd chance. If somewhere along the way you slip up and break one of the rules you will be reprimanded but given a chance to redeem yourself.
ONE chance is given. Once bounds are stepped again you will be removed without any notice whatsoever. These rules are to ensure everyone has fun so please follow the rules and we'll all get along.

Thank You,
DF Administration
Back to top Go down

Simple Rules For Simple Folks-Read First!
Page 1 of 1